Senior House League is a Draft Team league and there are no team entries permitted.
- Anticipated: 16 Teams, 2 Divisions (Open and Rec) The number of teams dependent of number of registrations received.
- Games held Sundays in Oshawa (at Campus Ice Centre), with anticipated start times from 2:15pm to 9:15pm
- Season runs from September 10, 2023 to the end of March 2024
- No games Thanksgiving or Christmas Holiday weekends
- Stats are maintained throughout the season
- Registration is held in stages, allowing members of the previous WINTER season to register first
- Teams are picked through a draft process - No Team entries permitted.
Generally, the format is as follows...
- 10 Teams, 1 Division
- Games held Sunday evenings (Campus Ice Centre) - 5:15pm to 10:15pm
- Season includes 9 regular games, 1 playoff game
- Registration usually begins early March, taken in order received
- Spring is a mixture of Open- and Rec-level players and may not be appealing to a beginner
- Teams are picked through a draft process - No team entries permitted
Registration is nearly full - so do not delay!
Rec Division (10 teams) WAITLIST is available.
Do not hesitate to register for the waitlist at no charge. Spots often become available throughout the season.
Open Division (8 teams) SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE!
Season Length: September 10, 2023 to March 24, 2024
Sundays 2:15 p.m. to 10:15 p.m.
Campus Ice Centre, 2200 Simcoe St N. Oshawa
Teams will be split into TWO Divisions with anticipation of eight teams/division. These divisions are rostered under the OWHA in the House League Category.
OPEN Division: For more experienced players looking for a faster paced game.
REC Division: Relaxed, average paced game, welcoming anyone new to the game.
Teams are picked through a draft process and NO TEAM entries will be permitted.
All registrations are through the Ontario Women' s Hockey Association (OWHA) RAMP Website. Please log in with your account details from the previous season. Unless you already have an account with RAMP through another sporting organization, new participants must create a new account.
The season fees are:
Payment, in full, is due with a credit card. Any concerns or questions, can be directed to [email protected]
Refunds: Should a member not be able to continue with participation, an email must be sent to [email protected] Any refund will be subject to administrative fees of $75.
Refer to the Refund Policy for more information
For members who have registered and paid in full to a secondary OWHA team, you may be eligible for a reimbursement of you’re the dual OWHA membership portion.It will be your responsibility to apply for this reimbursement, via our website form that will be posted on the site in September.