Welcome to the Senior Division! We offer 2 different programs for ladies over 21 - Open and Rec (see here for more info). Whether you've played for years, or you're looking to learn a new sport; or whether you want to get a good workout, or you just want to have a great time socializing with other ladies, our league has something to suit you!
The season 2022/2023 is open to Registration, and we are excited to be back on the ice. Currently there are no restrictions in place regarding the pandemic, however we will be mindful of any update to rules laid out from the OWHA and our Public Health Units.
Our Annual General Meeting was held June 9th, and we congratulate Stacey Dumais as the returning Director of Senior, and welcome new to the Executive, Lisa Politano, as the Senior Member at Large. We thank Laurie Ferguson as she continues in her role as the VP of Senior. If you have questions or suggestions throughout the season, these ladies welcome your conversation.
Click on Senior Registration page for more details of the season ahead. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the ice next year!
If you have any questions, please contact the VP of Senior.
Senior Division Information
- Open - This division is for players who are experienced and want a faster-paced game. (This is NOT a Rep League.)
- Rec - This division is a more relaxed, average-paced game, and is ideal for those new to hockey.
* Registrants who previously played in a competitive league may not register to the Rec division. If you need to appeal this rule, please reach out to the VP of Senior
- Anticipated: 16 Teams, 2 Divisions (Open and Rec) The number of teams dependent of number of registrations received.
- Games held Sundays in Oshawa (at Campus Ice Centre), with anticipated start times from 2:15pm to 9:15pm
- Season runs from September 11, 2022 to March 26, 2023
- No games Thanksgiving or Christmas Holiday weekends
- Stats are maintained throughout the season
- Registration is held in stages, allowing members of the most recent WINTER season to register first
We anticipate a Spring season for 2023. Generally the format is as follows...
- 10 Teams, 1 Division
- Games held Sunday evenings (Arena TBA) - 5:15pm to 10:15pm
- Season includes 9 regular games, 1 playoff game
- Registration usually begins early March, taken in order received
- Spring is a mixture of Open- and Rec-level players and may not be appealing to a beginner
* All teams are picked through a draft to create balance (no TEAM entries will be accepted) *
[Return to Top]